Live United in Tillamook County!
We live in such an amazing community! When needs are identified, generous and compassionate friends and neighbors, like you, come together to meet those needs. Each day you reach into your heart and into your resources to improve the lives of our neighbors in Tillamook County.
Tillamook County United Way invites you to be a vital part of our mission to care for kids, strengthen families, assist people in crisis, encourage self-sufficiency and promote health and wellness all around this amazing County. Every donation counts, and through our member agencies it's remarkable all the good work that your donation can support. Some examples of how a gift to Tillamook County United Way can help improve lives in Tillamook County this year include:
· $25 assists an elderly person with a month of in-home visits
· $52 provides a food box that can feed a family for a week
· $75 gives a single mom and her child a night of safe shelter
· $125 pays for the training materials for a volunteer who will support children in foster care
· $130 supports a month of preschool education to help a child arrive at kindergarten ready to learn.
Are you ready to help Tillamook County United Way improve lives in Tillamook County? Please make a donation or volunteer. You'll be glad you did!